Bunn3h's Ark Servers

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Why donate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why donate?

Post by Bunn3h on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 pm

Why Donate?

We aim to have fun Player verses Player Ark environment and provide fair admins and events. In our PvPvE server you can expect friendly wars, alliances, and rivals. In the RP server you are tossed into the wild west mixed with dinosaurs; make your character and commit to the story. 

Both Servers have full logs and offers players great protection on grief and harassment, as well as admin controlled events. By supporting us you are helping us to pay for our hosting fee and letting us continue on! Rewards are even available for larger supporters!

Donate Page

►Donate Now◄

Donation FAQ

1. How's it work?
    After you sign up you'll be charged at the start of the next month. You'll only be charged around the 1st-3rd of the month. Your rewards can be redeemed after the payment has processed on the 3rd.

2. I only want to donate for a short time?
    Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, but remember your rewards wont be handed out if you cancel before the proccess dates 1st-3rd.

3. Do Rewards Expire?
    Yes you must redeem before the start of the next month! This is to prevent players from trying to save up for wipes. (stops players from getting extreme start off boosts unfair to others) This policy is in effect starting JULY 1 2017.

4. Why are the Donation Slots limited?
    This community is not a for profit style of group, I have limited the number of donation slots based on the size of our server max player counts. Too often I see servers force players to pay to whitelist, I am against this.

5. What is Whitelist?
    The guarantee to connect to the server even if its full. All donators are given priority, since hey they spent money!

6. What can I get from becoming a donator?
    This depends totally on what package you claim! It can be a variety of things like: access to hidden sub forums, dinosaur recolors, skins, legendary beacons, exclusive donator forums, whitelists, super meat, even a package in the mail! For info on the packages go ► here

7. What do I do after I sign up?
    Simple, just post in this thread and Bunn3h will set up your exclusive perks!

Last edited by Bunn3h on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why donate?

Post by beermeat on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm

BECAUSE WE GET SHINY SHITTTTTTTT!@#%#$%@# $%@$%RJ@O#$@(U$%@($J!@I#$J!(#U$ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Mad Laughing Evil or Very Mad Question Idea flower lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
beermeat
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Carrots : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top