Bunn3h's Ark Servers

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Introducing, Dragonfly

Go down

Introducing, Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 am

Hello, in Ark and other such virtual communities I am known by the nom de guerre Dragonfly. In reality I am most often known as Timothy Zahn. I am 22 years of age and have resided in Washington state my entire life. I was home-schooled until the age of 18 and have recently completed my Associates degree in Technology. I am currently studying the field of Cyber-Security, with my previous majors being engineering and computer science. However, that being said, the subject which captivates me the most is Ancient history. I am fascinated by events which took place before the fall of the Roman empire, and I am always searching for new books on the subject. When I am not reading or Playing Ark I enjoy both listening to and playing classical piano.

I discovered the den early this year, however it is only in the past month or two that I have begun to take an active interest. It is fascinating being a part of a community of such varied people, to watch and listen, to learn. I hope that I can get to know all of you better, and vice versa.
Dragonfly
Carno Conqueror
Carno Conqueror

Carrots : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing, Dragonfly

Post by herohail on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Nice to meet you Dragonfly! I agree that ancient history is pretty cool Smile Personally I really like classic lit. and short stories. Fairy tales as well. Even though I'm a REALLY slow reader lol
herohail
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Tribe : HailStorm
Carrots : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing, Dragonfly

Post by Brent147 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:44 am

It's been a pleasure meeting you Timothy. From what I've learned about you so far, I believe that we have much in common and believe that we've got a long road of friendship ahead of us Smile

Regards,
Brent
Brent147
Carno Conqueror
Carno Conqueror

Tribe : Elysium
Carrots : 138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum