Bunn3h's Ark Servers

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Extended Break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extended Break

Post by Brent147 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:34 am

Good evening Folks,

I am making this thread to inform all of you that I will be taking an extended break from Ark Survival Evolved. This is not the end for me on Ark, I've just found that I am extremely burnt out on the game, and despite my best effort at making a million excuses to justify a reason to play, I cannot force myself to play when I don't really want too.

While I am not abdicating my Throne as the leader of Regium (formerly known as Elysium), I am removing myself from the tribe for the time being, and leaving the leadership duties to my most trusted friend on Ark and fellow co-leader Adaliyn. For all of you that know Regium, you know that we are a peaceful tribe unless otherwise provoked, and enjoy spending our time trading, breeding, and overall just making friends in the Ark. Don't worry, none of this is going to change! Alongside Adaliyn, Blaze will be stepping up into an Admin role to assist her with overall tribe management. From this point forward, please direct all recruitment, trade, or other requests to them.

Thank you all so much for the great memories and the fun times! I'll float around the Discord occasionally and as I said before, will at some point return for more fun in the future! <33

Kind regards,
Brent
Leader of Regium
Brent147
Carno Conqueror
Carno Conqueror

Tribe : Elysium
Carrots : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extended Break

Post by Bunn3h on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:03 am

Enjoy your Ark vacation! Razz

Pretty sure I can speak for all of the den in saying; We look forward to your return! It's always a blast playing together.
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adaliyn on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Have fun while you're away! Regium will be in great hands.
Adaliyn
Raptor Rider
Raptor Rider

Tribe : Wet Kittens
Carrots : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top