Bunn3h's Ark Servers


Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Log In / Register to gain full access to the Bunn3h's Ark Server forums.

Immunity & How it Works

Go down

Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 pm

What is Raid Immunity:

It's when your tribe structures can NOT be targeted for the weekend. Avoid fighting near or at immune players bases.
Any tribe immune also is NOT permitted to attack others bases.

Immunity gives players a chance to rebuild after a heavy raid.

Immune players can still participate and be hunted in open world PVP away from bases.

How to qualify:

Your tribe must have lost a majority of defenses, dinos, and items from a RAID/ATTACK.

Post anywhere in the Raid immunity forum, with screenshots and proof.
Mention Your Tribe Name, when the raid happened, and your proof of loss.


There is no immunity for simply being a new player or new tribe.

If granted Immunity for the Weekend:

Bunn3h will contact you and confirm your immune.
Your tribe name will be displayed in the CB as immune with the dates.
You are to put up red signs around your base labeled "RAID IMMUNE date - date"
Don't forget to pull down these signs when the weekend is over!

DO NOT FALSE CLAIM IMMUNITY. THIS IS A STRIKE ON YOUR ACCOUNT AND CAN RESULT A BAN.
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by deathgranted on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:27 pm

I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 04-07 AUG 2017 with all information discussed within Discord.

Tribe: The Hunters Coalition, Incident: Tuesday 01AUG17, screenshot provided in Discord DM

deathgranted
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Posts : 2
Carrots : 2
Join date : 2017-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:27 pm

deathgranted wrote:I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 04-07 AUG 2017 with all information discussed within Discord.

Tribe: The Hunters Coalition, Incident: Tuesday 01AUG17, screenshot provided in Discord DM

approved 8/4 - 8/6,
be sure to put up your red immune signs before PVP starts
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Daxman2000 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:54 pm

I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 03-04 MAR 2018. I'm not sure what other proof I have to provide, there were multiple screenshots in discord, let me know If you need more.

Tribe: Ark Defenders, Incident: Saturday 24 MAR, 2018, evidence in general of Bunn3h Community Discord.
avatar
Daxman2000
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Posts : 2
Carrots : 3
Join date : 2018-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 am

Daxman2000 wrote:I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 03-04 MAR 2018. I'm not sure what other proof I have to provide, there were multiple screenshots in discord, let me know If you need more.

Tribe: Ark Defenders, Incident: Saturday 24 MAR, 2018, evidence in general of Bunn3h Community Discord.

approved 2/2 - 2/4,
be sure to put up your red immune signs with the dates before PVP starts
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by L4dyn3m on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:58 pm

I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 04-07 through 04-08 MAR 2018.

Tribe: Bad Decisions, Incident: Saturday 31 MAR, 2018, evidence Bunn3hs word and screenshots of tribe log.
avatar
L4dyn3m
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Posts : 2
Carrots : 4
Join date : 2018-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 pm

L4dyn3m wrote:I would like to apply for immunity for weekend of 04-07 through 04-08 MAR 2018.

Tribe: Bad Decisions, Incident: Saturday 31 MAR, 2018, evidence Bunn3hs word and screenshots of tribe log.

approved 4/6 - 4/8,
be sure to put up your red immune signs with the dates before PVP starts
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by LunarRabbit on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi bun, I would like to place raid immunity for 4-28th and 29th. We lost a lot of resources, and some crafting tables. I will give you the pictures through discord if you need to see them.
avatar
LunarRabbit
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Posts : 1
Carrots : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 pm

LunarRabbit wrote:Hi bun, I would like to place raid immunity for 4-28th and 29th. We lost a lot of resources, and some crafting tables. I will give you the pictures through discord if you need to see them.

pictures = the better the chances are to get granted immune
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by GKD on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

I am asking for my tribe to be given raid immunity for the weekend of 4/28-4/29. Our poor little stone hut was attacked 3 times the previous weekend lol. I will provide screenshots of tribe logs if you wish just msg me on steam.
avatar
GKD
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Tribe : Goons
Posts : 3
Carrots : 5
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030122068/

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:07 am

GKD wrote:I am asking for my tribe to be given raid immunity for the weekend of 4/28-4/29. Our poor little stone hut was attacked 3 times the previous weekend lol. I will provide screenshots of tribe logs if you wish just msg me on steam.

ALL MEMBERS, I need screenshots! Include screenshots or you will be DECLINED. You must also provide screenshots showing the actual base before it is repaired. The more evidence of loss the more likely you are to be granted immune


"Post anywhere in the Raid immunity forum, with screenshots and proof.
Mention Your Tribe Name, when the raid happened, and your proof of loss."

When applying for immunity you can not use damage from 2 weekends ago as proof.
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:20 pm

LunarRabbit wrote:

approved 4/27 - 4/29,
be sure to put up your red immune signs with the dates before PVP starts
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immunity & How it Works

Post by Bunn3h on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:21 pm

GKD wrote:

approved 4/27 - 4/29,
be sure to put up your red immune signs with the dates before PVP starts
avatar
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Posts : 192
Carrots : 370
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 28
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum