Bunn3h's Ark Servers

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Haacub's Ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haacub's Ban

Post by Bobby J on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:20 am

As many of you do not know, I am Haacubs little brother. He has NOT sent me here to try and get his ban appealed I came here on my own. He has talked very highly of your server and how amazing Bun is at admining. Then a few days ago he said he got banned cause he has broken multiple rules. He has said he never wished he would've broke those rules and wished he could do it all over again. I read the comments on his ban appeal and found out how much of a asswhole he really was. Ever since the ban on the server he has been acting diff. Not as much hop in his voice and just seems down and lost. He has uninstalled ark and said to me "Now, that I can't play on the server that has only truly mattered to me there is no point in playing ARK anymore." Your server is the best thing that has happened to my older brother. And I hope you consider this message and let him back on the server. I can gurrantee he WILL NOT make the same mistakes. Thank you for your time and reading this.

Bobby J
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Carrots : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haacub's Ban

Post by Bunn3h on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly I feel that all this comes much too late, the fact so many people are so upset means the community needs time to heal and forgive.

Maybe eventually after much time it can be reconsidered but at this point in time the ban will remain permanent.
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haacub's Ban

Post by Bobby J on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:00 am

Alright Sad

Bobby J
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer