Bunn3h's Ark Servers

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Hey, I'm Boognish

Go down

Hey, I'm Boognish

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 am

Boognish in Ark, WildrewElroy on Steam, Andy in real life.

It's been about 3 weeks since I've joined so this is rather late I guess. I have a lot of hours in Ark but I don't really take things too seriously. Previously retired from running an Ark server, so I appreciate a healthy one when I come around it. About my personal life I live in Spokane WA with my two cats and my girlfriend. I like to be social but I'm painfully shy, so it's going to take me a bit to get on the discord. I work in insurance, so I definitely have a dark side. Really looking forward to getting to know all the players better It doesn't look like I'm exiting this server for a while.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm Boognish

Post by Bunn3h on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 am

I'm happy you popped into the discord and event (you didn't do too shabby either!), I'm super shy in person so I get ya. Some how the net manages to give me a bit more courage.

Retired from an ark server!? What one did you run? I prob saw you around. Shocked
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:58 am

That entire competition was a blast. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Apocalypse Garden. It had a little bit of traffic and the players were really well behaved, but I disvovered that I had a short fuse with certain players' behaviors. Also, the daily tasks became too demanding so I decided to close it down. I'm glad I found the Den though. It's obvious a lot of care and work goes into it. I've been sending referals out like candy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamish on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi Boognish!!
It's nice to meet you I am excited to get to know you better! And definitely your dark side >Wink this will be fun ;D welcome to the server!
Yamish
Dilophosaur Slayer
Dilophosaur Slayer

Tribe : The Town of Moonlight
Carrots : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adaliyn on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Welcome to the Den! It's been a pleasure seeing you around so far. I look forward to playing on the Den more with you!
Adaliyn
Direwolf Hunter
Direwolf Hunter

Tribe : Sally Squad / Nahhak
Carrots : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Same here. Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum