Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Parzival's Ban Appeal Twerk

Please Note: Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Latest topics
» Donator Signups
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 10:33 pm by Spirit_Fox84

» New to Ark
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 11:41 pm by Bunn3h

» Hello there
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 6:16 am by Haddock

» Server Rates and Info
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 pm by Bunn3h

» Suggest Mods
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 4:16 pm by Dragonfly

» Immunity & How it Works
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:04 am by Bunn3h

» Suggest Maps
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 am by GhostlyComa

» PVP EVENT: Escape Room
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:00 am by Bunn3h

» Bunn3h's Meadow PVE Rules
Parzival's Ban Appeal EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:10 am by Bunn3h

Events

Weekly

Monday Mondays
Double Buck drops!
Double Tame Tuesdays
Tame boosted to x6
Fight Club Fridays
Freaky Friday
Random effect is active!
Poll

Vote for the PVE server map! (select multiple if you like them)

Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap10%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap130%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 30% [ 9 ]
Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap110%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap140%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 40% [ 12 ]
Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap117%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_lcap13%Parzival's Ban Appeal Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 30

Vote for Bucks
Vote every 12 hours for in game rewards!Parzival's Ban Appeal Votewi10
November 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

Parzival's Ban Appeal

Go down

Parzival's Ban Appeal Empty Parzival's Ban Appeal

Post by Parzival.2 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:19 am

Before I begin, I would like the people to judge for themselves. I will list all the rules I have broken.
Under overall conduct, I have broken rules 1, 2, 4, 13. I have attempted multiple times to re-enter the server, both discord and Ark. Some were more short lived than others. Currently, I have no accounts in the server. I have logged over 1000 hours on the Den, and intend to log more. When I left, there were no good alternatives. I did not realize how hard it was to find a viable unofficial server with a good community. I've had 7 probes in the server, not including my main. Quite a few of these were used for trolling purposes. Kaide being my most successful and lasting effects, which I now regret. I did however just try and join as a newcomer, twice I think, and just be normal. These attempts were made after the trolls, as I had and still do regret them. All of which were caught and suspended from the server. In fact, I joined in the voice chat, acting as a newcomer who didn't have a mic. The other community members which I will keep unnamed were suspicious at first, and I played dumb, of course. That was a few months after what I had caused. I hadn't known the paranoia which I caused. Multiple bots in place to spot alt accounts which proved to be a hassle for me and likely other newcomers. I had quite the vendetta against the server, but now I just want to be a normal player again. I give in. And now, I sincerely apologize for the damage, the paranoia, the drama, my vice. All of which that I caused. You may hate all you want, but I will not care as it is deserved. I have played both victim and villain in this apology, but may I assure you, that I am no victim. I am in no position to defend my opinion here. I would just like one final chance to be let back in, as a normal player even as I am aware I will not be treated as one. And if I am denied, so be it. I deserve it. This is my last vestige of those hours spent, having fun with you all when I was down.    
Best Regards,
-Parzival
Parzival.2
Parzival.2
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Carrots : 13

Back to top Go down

Parzival's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Parzival's Ban Appeal

Post by Bunn3h on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:24 pm

At this time your request is declined.

Far too many issues and red flags are present. The severity of your actions also goes into this decision. For an entire year you harassed me and several members of the community. To this day I'm not even sure why. (because you got mad is just another red flag to me)

The security bots were not added out of paranoia they where added to sniff out the trolls and remove them once and for all (a purpose fulfilled.) These will likely forever stay to keep our discord environment a more accountable and enjoyable experience.

I do not hate you I wish you the best.
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Parzival.2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I've been having a blast in Atlas so far, regardless of how bad people say the game really is, though it is quite like Ark and. Our crew is still together. I wish you the best on your server(s) and maybe we can play later down the path. I totally respect your choice as I would probably do the same. Cheers and Happy New Years!
-Parzival
Parzival.2
Parzival.2
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parzival.2 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Bunn3h wrote:At this time your request is declined.

Far too many issues and red flags are present. The severity of your actions also goes into this decision. For an entire year you harassed me and several members of the community. To this day I'm not even sure why. (because you got mad is just another red flag to me)

The security bots were not added out of paranoia they where added to sniff out the trolls and remove them once and for all (a purpose fulfilled.) These will likely forever stay to keep our discord environment a more accountable and enjoyable experience.

I do not hate you I wish you the best.
As of right now, my group has been unfortunately dissolved. All of these wonderful people who I met here on the Den. I am most disappointed with myself for those actions and I'll be honest, I thought I could get away with it. What I did was wrong. As many times as I will say that, it will change nothing, unfortunately. I find it unusual that a player who has been banned from this server simply does not move on to another. And I found it strange how desperate I was to get back onto the Den and it came to a simple lack of good servers. I tried officials (Atlas and Ark) and 3 more unofficials servers and they were just bad. I understand it now. And I may never be unbanned. If I had a chance to make it up to you, I would. I just don't have it. All I'm asking for is one last chance. If anything, anything at all goes wrong, then its over. Congratulations on the 8th cycle of the Den. I thank you for taking the time to read this.
With great regret,
-Parzival

Last edited by Parzival.2 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Parzival.2
Parzival.2
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunn3h on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:10 am

Parzival.2 wrote:
As of right now, my group has been unfortunately dissolved. All of these wonderful people who I met here on the Den. I am most disappointed with myself for those actions and I'll be honest, I thought I could get away with it. What I did was wrong. As many times as I will say that, it will change nothing, unfortunately. I find it unusual that a player who has been banned from this server simply does not move on to another. And I found it strange how desperate I was to get back onto the Den and it came to a simple lack of good servers. I tried officials (Atlas and Ark) and 3 more unofficials servers and they were just bad. I understand it now. And I may never be unbanned. If I had a chance to make it up to you, I would. I just don't have it. All I'm asking for is one last chance. If anything, anything at all goes wrong, then its over. Congratulations on the 8th cycle of the Den. I thank you for taking the time to read this.
With great regret,
-Parzival

I'm sorry to hear that. However the ban must stay if not permanently but for a long amount of time.
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Admin
Admin

Carrots : 483

Back to top Go down

Parzival's Ban Appeal Empty Goodbye :(

Post by Parzival.2 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Twisted Evil
Bunn3h wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. However the ban must stay if not permanently but for a long amount of time.
I understand that, and that decision has been made with good reasoning to back it up. I guess it is time for one last goodbye, unfortunately. I must say it has been a pleasure meeting and playing in your server. I met some of the best players over there, but unfortunately I had to ruin it for myself. And to all the people I have played alongside of (Ada, Blaze, Brent, Darkscript, Waifu, Synnic, Bobby, Yamish, Dell, Birb, and many more) I would like to thank you for the amazing time I've had as I was learning the game and also apologize for all the drama which I have sucked you into. Needless to say, I had a blast on this server.
I hate to have ruined myself on a server which honestly helped me through some dark times. (I even considered getting a new steam acc. under my username and go into the discord to see what was going on but that obviously wouldn't help my case) Goodbye all, I will miss this server. It’s been a pleasure.

Last edited by Parzival.2 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Parzival.2
Parzival.2
Dodo Destroyer
Dodo Destroyer

Back to top Go down