Double Buck drops!
Double Tame Tuesdays
Tame boosted to x6
|Fight Club Fridays|
Random effect is active!
Top posting users this week
[ OVERALL CONDUCT ]
Disclaimer: This server is focused on casual PVE play, if you wish to raid and kill freely this is NOT the server for you.
- No verbal attacks/personal insults/harassment
- Players names and tribe names must remain respectful. Failure to do so may cause a admin rename and warning
- Back talking admin is not tolerated. If you disagree stay respectful.
- No use of exploits or glitches If you are caught you might face immediate ban
- No Blocking / Claiming Important Game Resources (see below)
• Do not block access to artifacts or beacons.
• Foundation/pillar spam is NOT ALLOWED.
• CLEAN UP TAMING PENS
- No kiting/dropping dinos into players bases
- No mass picking up tamed dinos and hiding them/spreading them across the map.
- No killing dinos knocked out for tame
- NO POSING AS ADMIN or taking it upon yourself to enforce these rules.
- Do not intentionally work around the rules/work over the system.
- Do not falsely report players for rule breaking, this will earn you a strike.
[ TRIBE LIMITS ]
Any tribes found to be over these limits face admin intervention.
• 4 members per tribe
• 70 Tames per tribe
• 2 Towns/Villages (bases) per tribe
• 2 Small outposts (resupply posts with minimal footprint and no more than 5 tames) per tribe
• DO NOT "LAND GRAB" gating in large areas that are empty can earn you a warning.
Be aware of how much land you claim based on how much you'll use and need. It helps to start smaller and expand as needed.
-NO MEGA BASES, 70+ tames should never all be housed in 1 mega base
-Keep less than 70 tames at one town/village! (doesn't matter what tribe owns them!)
• Cryopods are available and can be used to store extra creatures and not count for these limits.
BY PLAYING ON THE SERVER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THESE RULES AND PROMISE TO ADHERE BY THEM.
Any dinos found to be used with harassment and glitching/exploiting are subject to being erased. Players found to be breaking server rules will first be issued a warning, any further offences may result in kick/ban(s). Depending on the severity warning may be skipped and result in a ban.
Offence 1: Verbal Warning
Offence 2: Strike on Player
Offence 3: Second Strike on Player, Possible 24 Hour Ban
Offence 4: Final Strike on Player, Permanent Ban
IF YOU SEE ANY ONE BREAKING THESE RULES
Document it, screenshot it and contact admin AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE!
Admin Contact: email@example.com or Send Forum PM
ADMIN CONDUCT FOR SERVER:
-Admins will play this server using no commands to further themselves.
-Admins spawn ZERO items in, unless for server events or donators.
Last revised on 06.12.2019 at 21:57:14 am EST
- Posts : 279
Carrots : 483
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 30
Location : VA
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum