Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Testing Topic - Page 5 Chase10

Just out of Reach? Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Log In / Register to gain full access.

  
  
Latest topics
» Fossil Finds #3
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 am by Bunn3h

» [CONTEST] Draw or Create an Ark Meme [Ended]
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 1:14 pm by Bunn3h

» Hello im Hallows!
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 pm by chamoue

» THIS OR THAT?
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:46 pm by Sarcasia

» Random word game!
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:44 pm by Sarcasia

» Donator Signups
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 am by Jaybles1979

» I shouldnt render stuff at 30000 frames ever again
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 2:48 pm by BloodWolfPlayer

» Fossil Finds #2
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 12:10 am by Bunn3h

» Fossil Finds #1
Testing Topic - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 10:09 pm by Bunn3h

Quick Portal




Report System



Purchase / Donate


Direct Vote Links
Vote Limits: Register an account and 1 vote allowed per 12 hours.

Testing Topic

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Hmm.. An anchor?
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:49 pm

:cheers:
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 pm

What gets broken without being held?
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Brent147 wrote:What gets broken without being held?
silence?
or possibly a heart?
:?:
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Monarch Of Madness wrote:
Brent147 wrote:What gets broken without being held?
silence?
or possibly a heart?
:?:

Both good answers but neither are correct. :)
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 pm

a promise?
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:02 am

this one is very, very old (best guess is about 4000 years)

There is a house. One enters it blind and comes out seeing. What is it?
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:06 am

Dragonfly wrote:a promise?

Correct!
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:09 am

Dragonfly wrote:this one is very, very old (best guess is about 4000 years)

There is a house. One enters it blind and comes out seeing. What is it?

This is actually one of my favorite riddles. I learned about it in high school. It's one of twenty-five discovered on an old Sumerian tablet and translated in the 1960s by a guy named EI Gordon. The answer is "A School." :)
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 am

I tip my hat to you sir!
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:21 am

If a south bound electric train is traveling at a rate of 66 miles per hour
and the wind is blowing to the north at 35 miles per hour,
which way will the smoke blow?
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:24 am

Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me,
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and grey,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.

What am I?
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 am

Brent147 wrote:If a south bound electric train is traveling at a rate of 66 miles per hour
and the wind is blowing to the north at 35 miles per hour,
which way will the smoke blow?

North, though this seems more of a logical puzzle than a riddle, as all you have to do is realize they are both providing force in the same direction as the train is south bound.
Blush Smile
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 am

Monarch Of Madness wrote:
Brent147 wrote:If a south bound electric train is traveling at a rate of 66 miles per hour
and the wind is blowing to the north at 35 miles per hour,
which way will the smoke blow?

North, though this seems more of a logical puzzle than a riddle, as all you have to do is realize they are both providing force in the same direction as the train is south bound.
Blush Smile

incorrect. :)
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 am

Monarch Of Madness wrote:Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me,
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and grey,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.

What am I?

I believe the answer is Eye.
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 am

Brent147 wrote:
Monarch Of Madness wrote:
Brent147 wrote:If a south bound electric train is traveling at a rate of 66 miles per hour
and the wind is blowing to the north at 35 miles per hour,
which way will the smoke blow?

North, though this seems more of a logical puzzle than a riddle, as all you have to do is realize they are both providing force in the same direction as the train is south bound.
Blush Smile

incorrect. :)

oh I'm dumb, it's an electric train...
well I feel stupid now... :shock:
there is no smoke.
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 am

Brent147 wrote:
Monarch Of Madness wrote:Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me,
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and grey,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.

What am I?

I believe the answer is Eye.

Correct!
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Monarch Of Madness on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:32 am

I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for.
But my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.

What am I?
Monarch Of Madness
Monarch Of Madness
 
 

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Oil?
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Brent147 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 am

If you eat me, my sender will eat you. What am I?
Brent147
Brent147
 
 

Tribe : Elysium
Posts : 130
Reputation : 7
Age : 29
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Dragonfly on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:51 pm

a fish hook?
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
 
 

Posts : 134
Reputation : 9
Age : 25
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Testing Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing Topic

Post by Bunn3h on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Locking Topic Very Happy Please make a riddle topic if you plan to continue
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Owner
Owner

Play Style : PvPvE
Posts : 305
Reputation : 30
Age : 31
Location : VA

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum